FIRSTIP has launched a competition for creating slogans, drawings and writing essays on the occasion of World Environment Day 5th June 2020. This competition will remain open for all age groups until 10th June 2020 and the registration fee will be NIL.
1. About Slogan Competition
Slogan can be created in Hindi or English language. It should not be more than 10 words. The entries can be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10th June 2020. It is open for all categories.
2. About Drawing Competition
Drawings or Posters on topic “I OWN MY ENVIRONMENT” can be submitted via email at email@example.com till 10th June 2020. It is open for all categories.
3. About the Essay Competition
- Indoor Air Pollution and Remedies
- My responsibility for my environment
- Lessons from Covid-19 from global environmental point of view
- Inner Versus Outer Environment
It is open only for categories B, C and D. The essay will be in Hindi/English language with 300-500 words. The entries can be submitted by 10th June 2020 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement of Result: The results of above competitions will be declared on 28th June 2020.
Benefits: The Best five participants from each category will be rewarded with winning e-certificate and complementary one year student membership of FIRSTIP with free access to forthcoming meetings/events/workshops. The selected essays/slogans will be published on the website of FIRSTIP.
Who Can Participate: Students from Schools/Colleges/Universities
Category-A: upto Class 5th [Applicable for Slogan and Drawing Competition only]
Category-B: Class 6th-8th
Category-C: Class 9th-12th
Category-D: Engineering Colleges, Degree Colleges, Universities, Educational Institution and Research Scholars
Language Options: HINDI/ENGLISH
Terms & Conditions:
- The participant owns the responsibility of the originality of contents of essay/slogan/drawings or posters. The plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- The entries should be in .doc or .docx format with a declaration or originality of contents. The drawings/posters should be in .jpeg format with a declaration as to its originality.
- Essays/Slogans must be written by individual participant/single person. Co-authored essays or slogans created jointly by more than one person will not be accepted.
- The Copyright of the essays/slogans entered will be assigned to the organizer.
- Entries submitted by e-mail must include a cover page indicating (1) your name (2) category (3) age as of June 5, 2020 (4) gender (5) nationality (6) address for communication (7) e-mail (8) phone number (9) school/college/university/institution name (if applicable) (10) title of essay (11) language (12) word count.
- The entry should also include your recent photograph.